Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2016

Merry Christmas and plenty of gifts !


French Expression daily from Davao

With “French Expression daily from Davao”:
You will learn the most important vocabulary,
You will learn the latest idioms,
You will impress others with Small Talk in perfect French.

December 26 2016

Hello,
Here is the expression of today:

How to say in French: Merry Christmas and plenty of gifts !
Answer: Joyeux Noël et beaucoup de cadeaux !

With best regards,
Ludwig from Davao: 

Bonjour tout le monde!

I like la France, the French language and I used to stay there longtime. I am living now in Davao City and love to share my love for this language!

Okay, I like to hear from you! If you have questions or you would like to inquire on how to join my French classes, e-mail me: lrexrodt@gmail.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen