Sonntag, 4. September 2016

My battery is empty. Do you have a charger I could use ?


French expression daily from Davao

With “French expression daily”:
... You will learn the most important vocabulary
... You will learn the latest idioms


... You will impress others with small talk in perfect French


September 5 2016



Hello,
Here is the expression of today


How to say in FrenchMy battery is empty. Do you have a charger I could use ? 
AnswerMa batterie est vide. Vous auriez un chargeur pour moi ? 

with best regards,
Ludwig from Davao

……………………………………………………………………………………………
Hello. 
 I like la France, the French language and I stayed there longtime, living now in Davao City. 
For the preparation of the French DELF-TEST A1/A2,( if you intend to go to France or Canada), aside from crash courses in French (good for travel and interviews in the  Embassy of France or Canadian Embassy in Manila) I give classes and tutorials with certificate. 

Learn French with me at "USEP Davao" (University of Southeastern Philippines), where I am a faculty member. Learn French with me at "REZ Language Institute, Davao" (Quirino Ave., Davao.City , phone: 0921.207.7343, Miss Resand ). 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen