Samstag, 17. September 2016

French expression daily in an easy way

French expression daily from Davao
in an easy way
It's free !

I am very grateful for all the blessings, so  I can write every day my free French expression in "frenchexpressiondaily.blogspot.com"

With “French expression daily”: 
 You will learn the most important vocabulary,                                            you will learn the latest idioms and                                                             you can impress others with small talk in perfect French !
For further studies: Learn French in an easy way with me at "USEP Davao" (University of Southeastern Philippines), where I am a faculty member. ( phone: 0063 82 909.222.0986, Mrs. Shela) or at "REZ Language Institute, Davao" (Quirino Ave., Davao.City ,                        phone: 0063 921.207.7343, Miss Resand ) or contact me.

Ludwig from Davao

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen